Quilt label templates

Does anyone know of a website or program where I can go to customize and download quilt labels to print on my printer? I know there are probably some out there, I want to be able to pull up the "frame" and then fill in my info and then print them on fabric, especially for some Quilt of Valor quilts our guild is making.

It would be nice if the site or program would be no charge....just sayin!

Thank you,

Lori

I would also like this info.  I'm in the hospital for a while,, and am thinking when I get home I'm going to check out Avery and see if they have anything I can do something similar with.   Then there is a business card site that has other featured label type items that I'd like to ask them about.  The business cards were/are free the other things I don't know about.  Can't remember the site, either.

Good luck.. lets hope something pops up.

Oh the one thing about doing something similar is you can download to your machine, change the size, add/change text and then  print to the prepared fabric.

Rita

Hi Gals,  Several years ago I purchased a computer program from my local quilt shop called hp custom quilt label kit.  It has easy to use software to design and print your own fabric labels.  It says, "Create unique fabric labels using your own text, photos and graphics.  Choose from a variety of themed artwork and quilting phrases."  The website listed is www.hp.com/go/quilting  I don't know if it's still a valid site or not but you could try it.  I hope this helps.

Archived