Written up in the Oregonian!

Hey, folks! I'm so happy! One of the school secretaries told the local neighborhood news journalist about Donna's Quilt, and she's writing me up for the neighborhood news section of the Oregonian! I think she said it will be out next week. She called it "a beautiful work of art". I told her that makes me laugh because it was just the school layout, so maybe the architect or drafter or whatever can read it and think of him/herself as an artist, lol!

Do you think that will get me any business? I hope so. I'd love to make special quilts for other people too. Well, I'm already on my way to making one for our church BASH (youth fundraiser) and they haven't even seen my work, so it must be a good thing for business, don't you think?

Busting with pride. :D

Ok, I have to make sure I'm clear here. It's actually about the presentation of the quilt to the school, not much about me, and it's extremely short. But I think it's great anyway, just because, as you say Pat, it gets my name out there as a quilter. Yay! I will definitely post the link when it comes out next week, assuming it shows up online. I don't get the daily, so I'm assuming I'll be able to do that. I usually can find Oregonian stuff online if I look for it really hard, LOL!

Archived