Distance between rails on bliss Lucy?

Hi

Can anyone get the distance measurement for me between the bliss rails on a lucey please??

I need to order a new spirit level that fits across for levelling my table ? Mines not quite long enough...

Forgot to measure when at my studio earlier ...

Thanks in advance ...

Thanks ani for the info but even when my machine stays still it is out of level on places and can feel the difference when I quilt. My floors move so much in changes of temperature too in my studio so I have a bit of a routine checking my table ... Lol

Do you know the distance between the two rails?

Just the weight of the cord will pull the machine on bliss rails making you think the table is out of level.  When  I set up machines, I use a 4 ft level and check the side to side on both the front of the table and then the rear side of the table.  I put the level on the bliss rod.  Then I check the front to back level on both sides, by each leg.  I use the screws at the feet to raise or lower the legs where the adjustments need to be made.  The directions for that are in the set up manual.

Thanks patty ... I know the drill with the levellers ... That's pretty much how I level up too ... Widthways then front to back ... Will do it with the power cord off next time ... Thanks

I was looking at a 120cm level wondering if that's going to be too big but that is 4 foot so I will go with that I think..

Thanks again

Archived