SOLD - Ultimate II with Stitch Regulator

$5500.00 Ultimate II Longarm Quilting Machine w/IntelliStitch Turbo Stitch Regulator and 12 foot wooden table.

This machine has also been upgraded with EdgeRider Wheels for a smooth, easy quilting motion. Features and extras include: Laser light, needle up/down, 1/2" foot and extended base for ruler work, Quilt-EZ stylus for use with boards,4 long tension straps and clamps, Pattern Grid plastic panto cover, 12 foot batting storage (can hold 2 rolls batting), free standing bobbin winder, Towa Bobbin case tension gauge, 100 Groz-Beckert 4.0 sharp needles, 10 Singer 4.0 Ballpoint needles, many bobbins, pre-wound bobbins, a few pantos, and all instruction/maintenance manuals.

This is an amazing entry level machine with a stitch regulator. I have owned and loved it for 9 years and it had one previous owner before myself. As everyone says about the Ultimate II's... it is a true workhorse with a beautiful stitch.

Please email or call with questions or interested in pics.

Available for immediate pickup in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Denise Allen

denise.allen@cox.net

cell 918-520-0545

• 4 weeks later...

Christyo

Yes you can add Intellistitch  to it.  http://www.intellistitch.com/index.php   Quite a few of us on the forum have it on the older non regulated machines and are very happy with how it performs.  The cost is about $3000 plus travel for the installer (shouldn't be much if you are in the U.S.).  I waited about 8 months until another install was being done here in Ontario Canada and I think my half of the travel was only about $400.  There is video on the website demonstrating how it works.  

Nigel

• 1 month later...

Archived