I give up!!

Don't quit just yet, you "blue-and-purple-ribbon-winning, quilt-pattern-designing-woman," you!!! :D

1) Are the photos small enough (under 1 MB). They can't be too big!

2) Did you put the photos in an easy to find place like your Desktop?

3) Create a new post, click the "browse" button under the text box and find the photo and submit. It should work.

Cathey, that's Veaya. She's my niece and Auntie Shana has made her quite a few quilts. This is an old photo of her...would you believe that she's five now! They grow up way too fast!

Regarding photos...Here's another idea to consider:

Have any of you used Picasa to manage your photos? It's a free program you can download; it's very cool and super duper easy to use. My DH uses it a lot (he takes a gazillion digital photos) and he loves it for managing photos.

It also takes your photos and resizes them down to a "sendable" manageable size for email and attaching to other places (like this chat board). Picasa -- if you're at your wits end with dealing with sizing photos or want a easy way to manage digital photos, give it a try. It's free. (just a thought)

Here's the link to Picasa: http://picasa.google.com/

She's beautifully precious Shana! No wonder you shared her with us. What fun it must be to be her Auntie, you lucky. My niece's and nephews are all grown up and getting married. But they're having their own babies now, only I don't get to see them much because they are so far away. You lucky! She's so cute. :)

Archived