Feather Book, Pre-release here first!

Fancy Formal Feathers has arrived!

Fancy, Formal and Fabulous!

Pre-order your copy now! Introductory price: $34.95 plus s/h

Shipping begins on or before March 20th

http://sewfarsewgood.org/fancy_formal_feathers.html

Sherry's newest book is chalk full of outstanding original feathers! Sherry walks you through all the steps to help you setup her feathers in any size border or block. Fancy Formal Feathers is 42 pages of feather fun!

Included are 11 mylar covered practice pages, 2- 8.5x11" stencil sheets, border and block setup pages, laminate covers front and back and spiral bound for your convenience! Sherry even throws in a dry erase marker to get you started!

Order your advance copy now and get the special introductory price of $34.95! Sherry will even personally autograph your copy!

http://sewfarsewgood.org/fancy_formal_feathers.html

Sherry Rogers-Harrison

Homepage:sewfarsewgood.org

emailto:sewfarsewgood@comcast.net

(206) 412-4720

Hi Kat

Thank you!

My first book, Formal Feathers 101 teaches you with arrows how to stitch and or draw the feathers. Fancy Formal Feathers, is a follow up but without the arrows. Fancy teaches you how I set up my blocks and borders with symmetry and structure, has many inspirational original feathers AND all three of my mini masterpiece patterns including Lime Zest! Holler if you have further questions.

You have the most beautiful feathers in the world.

Now with that said just when do you expect you might do some of these lovely feathers for Computerized Quilting. Wouldn't they be delicious!!!

An ete, border, motif (square, triangle, oblong for large sasing) All in one wonderful package. lol

I'll be looking for them. lol

Hugs Grammie

• 2 weeks later...

Sherry,

I just ordered your book also. I didn't know that there was a previous one. Is there any way that the first one could be added to my order and charged to the same credit card?

That way they would both come in at the same time and I'm sure I need the first one since I'm just learning all this stuff.

Thank you in advance,

Donna Gale Hays

P.S. If you need to contact me, I'm out of town but you could reach me on my cell phone.

(502) 664-3619

Archived