Circle Lord

I was just browsing the Circle Lord site and noticed a "special" being offered. Might be of interest to those who have been thinking of purchasing one. I love mine...it's fun, easy and a good money maker.....no affiliation, just a satisfied customer!!!!

Sandra :)

Hello everyone,

I am feather challanged but since getting the feather templates from circle lord my feathers are beautiful although I have only been using them on my own tops and not my customers.Michael and his designs are just wonderfull

Will speak to you all later.

Hazel in Australia:D

Guest Linda S

YES! If you've been on the fence about the Circle Lord, just jump in and do it. I saw the special they are running right now and it's a sweet deal. The King and Queen Templates seem like a big expense, but when you consider that you can do a Queen-sized quilt in about 2-3 hours, they are well worth the money. Ka-ching!

Linda

Yes, the setup is as easy as it looks in the video, and it runs even more easily than it seems in the video. I'm one of those fools who bought her cirlce lord, but then waited literally months before getting up the nerve to install it. Now I want to bang my head against the wall for being so foolish as to wait so long!

I was at weight watchers last night with a quilt I quilted using the giant clamshell template. So many compliments on it, gave away a couple of business cards. Hard to believe that you can charge money for standing there guiding the machine with one hand while you hold your glass of (whatever beverage) in the other. Then there's how beautiful the designs all come out from your one-handed quilting. My next CL purchase will probably be the rope template. Can't hardly wait!

Beth

Archived