QP Frustration

I fought a small wall hanging all the way through this afternoon.  Most of the problems were operator error.  My Lenni is having issues with the one stitch button as well.  Any way I finally got it all done, took it off the frame only to see where I changed the last bobbin about 3/4 way thru the last row.  After that the tension went completely bad and it is way loopy.

How the heck do I get it back on the frame and lined up again!?!?!  To make it even worse I'm not sure if I saved the quilt or not!

I have a 2007, Blissed Millie.  Using Glide, and their bobbins..everything went well.  I do have one spot I have to fight.  Rught over a tube.

I have only done about 25 quilts.  Millie is noisy.  I may need to redo the grease, but she still works okay.  Change the needle every quilt.  Oil bobbin etc all the time.  Last 3 quilts, no problems.  All using Glide and their pre wound bobbins.

The amazing Amy called me back and told me exactly what I needed to do to fix the one stitch button, just from hearing it on my voicemail. 

Now I am dreading going out to remove the bad stitches, hoping I find the pattern saved and reloading the thing.

Still looking for suggestions on how to line the bugger back up...

Archived