If You're Going to Road to California this Week...

I took pictures yesterday with my phone.  When I checked the pictures later I found they are all fuzzy.  I will try again today.  Your quilt is hanging in a very busy area and it is difficult to get close enough to take pictures.  I will see what I can do but no promises of great pictures!

Oh boo!  Well thank you so much for trying Sue!  That really does mean a lot to me!  This one was very exciting for me to get into, I am anxious to see how it looks!  Also when I sent the quilt to MQX it had a big stinking WRINKLE right through the center of it!!!  I was extremely careful as to how I boxed it up this time...hoping it looks better! 

Thank you again!

- Valerie

I took pictures yesterday with my phone.  When I checked the pictures later I found they are all fuzzy.  I will try again today.  Your quilt is hanging in a very busy area and it is difficult to get close enough to take pictures.  I will see what I can do but no promises of great pictures!

It is probably operator error but I seem to be having trouble sending the not too great pictures I took yesterday to you.  I thought that I had sent them from the show floor and then noticed later that they were still in my outbox.  I sent them again, they showed as sent but are now once again sitting in my outbox waiting to be sent.  I have either sent them to your e-mail address twice or not at all.  Isn't technology wonderful! :P   

Archived