What did you do for April Fools??

I told my kids at 6:00 a.m. that it was 9:30 and they had to get up now!! When asked about the time on the clocks I simply told them the power went out over nite because of the storm and that's why it was still dark outside! (Lucky for me it really did snow) That was my favorite prank of many this year!! April Fools and Halloween are my favorite holidays!! No gifts involved just a lot of fun!!

Patty

Sewhappy Patty, that is truly scary! :D I'd be afraid to make such a good joke, as I'm sure it would come back to bite me later, LOL! Good luck living that one down. Hmmm... wonder if anyone's come up with an April Fool's quilt pattern or something. I'll have to think about that..... Happy April, everyone! I wish it felt more like it around here. Still in the freezings every night. Sigh.... my week in California thinned out my blood, I fear, and I'm right back to my native climatization - always cold in the NW! At least the sun's shining today, which is a relief. I'm afraid I'm beginning to get that seasonal affective disorder, or whatever it's called. Never had it before (except in PA that first winter when I was pregnant with my boy - but that's TMI!)

Back the The Quilt!

I wish that I had thought this one up but it was my son's April Fools on his wife.

We have the lottery here, just about every day, I think. They post the numbers in the paper. Jake got the previous days winning numbers. He then bought a current day's ticket with those numbers. He showed that lottery ticket and the (old) newpaper showing those winning numbers to his wife. I'm sure that there was a fair amount of dancing and shouting put into his performance. She was expecting a prank so she did not fall for it. I would have boxed his ears if he had pulled it on me, the brat. :P

But you have to admit, it is a pretty cool fool. :cool:

Archived