My truth today

Both cartoons made me laugh because I did buy more fabric today with plans to buy more on Saturday with my friends and I still don't have the last border on that quilt I've been working on for months.  In my defense though, I have excuses.  The anemia is better...still not normal...and I'm feeling better slightly.  Endoscopy scheduled for next week.  Also, I went to LA for a couple of days to visit a bunch of family then came home to do a BBQ for granddaughter's graduation from high school.  As a graduation present I financed the trip for her sister, sister's BF and baby to be here (for four days).  Loved having the baby here...she is so sweet and funny...and I have my 7 yr. old granddaughter this week while her parents are competing in the National Top Ten Truck Challenge in Hollister.  My son won it in 2010 and took third place in 2012.  This year my DIL is driving.  There are only ten trucks accepted and she is competing against nine men.  She's the only woman.  Wow!  She's right up towards the top so far after two days.  Pretty amazing.

See how busy it's been?  Maybe next week I can sew.  I haven't even gotten to play with my newly Blissed machine.  

Braiden reading to Adalynn.  Braiden loves to read and Adalynn loves to watch her.  lol.

My son and dil in front of the truck she's competing with.  My son built if from the ground up.  It's an off-road competition.  They climb rocks and go through mud holes, etc.  Interesting to watch.

Oma

Glad you are feeling better and hope you will be totally well soon.  You have a very spirited family.  That's what keeps us young.  I wish your DIL good luck with her race.  I love the way your grand daughter is looking so intently at her sister while she's reading to her.

David

Archived