New adventure

• 4 weeks later...
Judy,  $200 for all three rings.  They are in great shape, no nicks or worn spots.  If interested more, send an email to mbneher @ kmtel . com.  (no spaces)  I can just toss them down I-35, think they would get to you in TX from MN that way.  Enjoy your George.[/quot

Madelyn. I have been using a ring that I had with my DMS and I still don't like it. I think I will pass on your rings. Thank you for offering them. I hope someone else will contact you from this post thanks.

Judy,

Madelyn. I have been using a ring that I had with my DMS and I still don't like it. I think I will pass on your rings. Thank you for offering them. I hope someone else will contact you from this post thanks.

What ring did you have with your DMS?  If it is the Halo, I also tried that one and decided it would work better as something someone could use to make a macramae plant hanger!  These are much nicer and less stressful to use.  Not pushing here, I accept your passing right now, just wanted to give you a comparison between my feelings for both brands.

Glad you are having a good time with George.  I still need to get a chance to play with Lucey.  We have had everything change my schedule.

Thank you Valerie. Now that I stop to think about it, I belive it has changed my life also. It is so ,much more fun with my George. I see that you are located in NE Ohio. We spent some time near Wooster in July. My grand daught error lives there. I like the country there.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Archived