adjustable handles

I was just wondering if the adjustable handles that can be put up or down on the front of the machine are available for the Lenni. 

I have the straight up handles on the front and back and see that the Lucy that has the adjustable handles.

I have a set of micro handles, but it is a pain to take then off and on as they get in the way when doing ruler work.  If so are they sold on the website?

I guess I can call apqs and they will know. 

Hi Jeanne,

Yes, the adjustable handles are available for Lenni too.  I know because I have them and love them!  I haven't used my microdrive handles since I installed these adjustable ones.  When I saw them on Lucey, I checked right away and found out they were also available for Lenni.  I swapped them out myself with no issues at all.  Go for it, you'll be glad you did!  :)  ;)  I have had them for at least a couple years.....maybe longer......

well I called and got my answer from the tech guys.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear but it seems that the handles didn't become available

for the Lenni till about 2012.  My machine being a 2007 the wiring is different and not able to be adapted.

Darn I was hoping.  I have the micro handles which work ok, however, when doing custom work and ruler work
and switching back and forth they are in the way when it comes to using the rulers.  Oh well, just thought I would

post the answer incase anyone else was wondering,  thanks  Jeanne

Yeah Vickie,  I know they weren't available.,  :(  so Himself made me a set from pvc pipe,

Great to have adjustable but I had to keep adjusting them.  I think we will put them on

again after we are away for a few days.I think just using some of the no-skid shelf and

drawer stuff it will stay in place.  Nothing urgent since I use the Computer for most of

the work.  The one pict I had from when Himself first made them, was lost with WebShots.

Thanks Vickie

Thanks Jeanne

Marilyn,

The wiring harness was re-engineered between the 2007 model and the 2009 model, therefore your model can accept the plugin necessary for the adjustable handles. Post 2008 models typically have the newer style wiring harness needed for LED lights and adjustable handles. Always a good idea to check with APQS directly of specific answers when retrofitting new options to previous models!

Archived