Groz-Beckert needles

I purchased some G-B needles at Innovations, but am unable to use them on my longarm. They just don't work. I have since learned these particular ones are more for embroidery machines. If anyone would be interested in buying them from me, I would be happy to resell them to you. My cost was $8/pkg and I have 9 pkgs of 10/per pkg. Lots of needles They are the 90/14, with a green box labeled "R". Make me an offer I can't refuse and they are yours. I'll even pay the shipping, but they are really small pkgs.

I'm told the San 11 is what I need for the LA. I do have one pkg of that size and they work well.

Thanks,

Grace -- The numbers from 134 through SY 1955 tell me that this is a needle that is used in commercial zig-zag and some double needle commercial machines. Most Embroidery machines use DB-K5 needles.

The GEBEDUR indicates that the needles have a Titanium coated point which gives extended use because if the hardness and wear resistance.

Check with local tailors, garment producers, or light industrial shops who might use the Singer ZZ Industrial machines.

SAN 11 is a style of needle put out by G-B for multi-directional sewing (which LA does). My guess is that the "system numbers" are different on that package. Am I correct?

Johnmach

Archived