Hobbs Batting

Guest Linda S

You'll probably get the best price if you buy it directly from Hobbs. I don't know what their minimum order is. I usually get mine from Checker distributors. I watch for the sales. Sometimes they have an extra discount on top of the wholesale price.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...

Longarmconnection.com has great prices! I just did a bit of checking and their price for a case of king bleached 80/20 is $55.28. Hancock's Paducah's list price is $84.98. Hobbs' price is $54.20. Kings Men price is $58. There's definitely no need to buy directly from Hobbs if their minimum doesn't fit your needs.

But . . if you have a business account with Hobbs, they used to have sales in January in July but I think they've gone to a coupon system where they send out a coupon to customers. At the current time, the coupon is 10% off if you order 4 cases/rolls or 15% off if you order 8 or more. They also used to have some deal (may still -- just haven't checked lately) where if you ordered so many pounds, you got about 1/3 off shipping costs. I think I had to order about 10 rolls of batting to get that weight but it has been about a year ago and I am only just now needing to re-order.

If I can time it (which I never can) so that I need wool, black, polydown and regular 80/20 all at the same time, it works out pretty good.

Archived