Where is MQS?

Pats

It is Machine Quilters Showcase 6 - 9 June 2007.

It is held in Overland Park, KS which is just south of Kansas City. I am going this year for the first time. I'm staying with my brother-in-law and booked airfare early so got the trip pretty cheap.

So much talent in one place. I signed up for 9 classes. I can't wait.

Check out the link that John provided (above)

Hi Linda,

Look for me. I want to meet you. Not sure of the room number. I'm staying with a friend I met last year at the Sheridan.

I visit the APQS booth often. I will come up with a pin or something so you can stop me. lolol

See ya there!!!!

Sounds good, Tammie. I am taking so many classes. You will probably recognize me ....I'll be the one with the huge head full of ideas. LOL.

I will change my avatar from the quilt back to my face photo. I'm not hard to see. I am a big lady. I think Linda S called it "fluffy" when explaining how some of us look. But I am also almost 6 feet tall. So look for a tall fluffy quilter with a big head. How many classes are you taking?

I want to meet everybody, too. ;)

We did a group thing at Innovations during lunch but it wasn't much time. Good to put a real face and voice to a name or a photo avatar. I think it would be more fun though if we didn't have to hurry off to the next class. Maybe meet for coffee or drinks after the show one day. Any ideas from you MQS attendees?

I have classes every day. Monday and Tuesday I am out of classes at noonish. The rest of the week I have a pretty full schedule. Wednesday 8 am - 3 pm, then at 8 pm athe Awards Celebration. Thursday 8 am - 5:30, Friday 8 am - 5:30, then 7 - 9 Banquet, Saturday 8 am - 12:30. Then on Saturday from 12:30 - 2:00 I am suppose to work the booth for Mo-Kan, our machine quilters guild. My evenings look like they are free, but you all may have classes then.

Archived