Giant Templates

circlelord

Norece,

You can store your Giant templates vertically on the side. Do not store standing on end, unless pushed flat against the wall. We use wire sorting stands from an office supply store to hold them vertically on the side. They are very stable, unless heat is applied,

as well as bending. You can drill holes anywhere as long as it

is not in a groove. A 1/4" hole 1" in from the top would work

Cheers,

Michael

I used to have them lying flat under the table too...then I realised that I could use all that space to store bins of fabric and thread. Now I have the templates leaning against the wall behind my ironing board and they seem to be fine.

Guest Linda S

You can get all your templates from Michael and Kay - they come in different colors, so you can easily see which is which.

http://www.loriclesquilting.com

As you accumulate templates, you may end up with two that are the same color, but I still find that it's easy to tell them apart. I also store my giant templates against the wall on their sides. My round templates I have in an office file sorter.

My guess would be "No". The templates lay on the table and the stylus runs in the groove of the template which then guides the machine head over the quilt.

It is my understanding that the quilt moves on George, George does not move on the quilt.

One of you George owners, correct me if I am wrong.

Archived