digitizing for CQ workshop

Darlene Epp

Since taking Suzanne Moreno's Digitizing for CQ class at my home studio last week, I'm seeing all kinds of new possibilities. So much so that I can't sleep! It is now 4:18 AM and my head is whirling! Not fair Suzanne. You never told us this would be the side effect of your class.

Seriously, if you want to learn digitizing for CQ and learn it thoroughly, you need to contact Suzanne. She has put together an excellent manual, with step by step instructions for each type of design you want to digitize. You'll also learn how to take patterns designed for Statler systems and convert them to run on CQ. VERY helpful information!

There is ongoing help and instruction after the class too. We now have our own Digi-Club in Canada. We call ourselves the "Digi-Chicks"! We can't sing, but we sure can digitize!;)

I took the class in January. I learned so much. I am digitizing my own designs and hope to have a website up in a few months.

I need more time...LOL...as if that well ever happen...to digitize :P

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

Hi Digi-chicks and everyone

Sounds like you had a great time and learned everything - I wish I could have been there, but I do hear Suzanne can do her classes over the phone and internet and this might be a good option for a lot of people who can't travel.

Sue in Australia

Archived