Sign in to follow this  
Mercedes

CircleLord Templates and Quiltazoid

The stylist is just a different size. My hubby made me one to fit and drilled holes to mount on the quiltazoid.

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Would the Cog and Sunburst boards actually fit on to the Quiltazoid with the Stylus I purchased from Circleload?  I use the Circlelord stylus on the back of the machine when I doing the King or Queen size Circlelord boards.   I wasn't sure if the Cog and Sunburst boards could be worked from the back like the King or Queen size boards or not?   It wasn't clear to me when looking at the CircleLord site.

Millenium

Hi Mercedes, I think you need to mount the cog on the Circle Lord bracket (like the other small boards) in order to use it. Here, a similar board is shown in the first picture on his site (click on the picture to get a larger view):

http://circlelordindex.blogspot.ca/2015/01/circlelord-designtemplates-pricelist.html

If you just lie it on the back it will move around on you. Maybe you can tape it down and use it without the bracket - I'm not sure.

Caroline

2009 Green Millennium with Quilt Path