Joyce Cox

Lenni with Bliss for sale

Lenni less than 1 year.  Assembled, but has not been used.  I have not loaded a quilt.       10 foot table, manual feed.     Comes with Hartley Fence, thread, rulers and bobbins.  More information if you are interested.  $9000.00. Free delivery within 300 miles. Located Blacksburg VA area.  

22A746E2-EF60-4990-862A-D5B7F21AC801.jpeg

1751C5D3-F19E-4B69-9251-F854A2ADC892.jpeg

64E7EE27-9CD6-4595-B418-D67076971DF2.jpeg

F9E88DFA-0774-4BC1-8D9D-3431A9778AE8.jpeg

Edited by Joyce Cox
Adding information

I sent you a pm, but thought I would try here too.  Is this still available, and if it is would you consider shipping.  I live in Colorado and really don't see a trip clear across the country to pick it up. 

yes shipping is an option. 

16 hours ago, byfrantoo said:

I sent you a pm, but thought I would try here too.  Is this still available, and if it is would you consider shipping.  I live in Colorado and really don't see a trip clear across the country to pick it up. 

yes shipping is an option

Wahooo!!  Now I am really excited!  Perhaps we can talk on the phone to get to know each other better.  Lets start with my e-mail--I will check it frequently to make sure I don't miss you!   Its:  byfrantoo@gmail.com

Thanks

I am so Sorry

I don't check my E-mail on the weekends.

I am interested in selling my Lenni, but I will tell you a new Lenni from APQS is for sale only $500 more  than my machine and easier shipping.  So I did shoot myself in the foot. 

APQS has 2000.00 off the machine.

Joyce

I did see their sale, however, your machine has a few of the extra's that I am interested in already there.  You indicate that you machine is new, just assembled and never used.  Is that correct?  I do understand it is a bit more difficult on your end to ship.  I figured if APQS can ship for between $300 and $500 it shouldn't be more than that.  What do you think?