New Wheels?

Guest Linda S

Barb - I'm fairly certain they'll work on the Millennium I think they are the same wheels. My machine worked really well to begin with but, as a newbie, I figured I'd go for any advantage I could get. I really like these. I saved my old wheels just in case these wear out eventually! ;)

Linda

The new wheels from APQS are worth every penny and the time it took me to change them. It moves better than it did when it was new. The service folks, Connie and Mark are great to work with. We owned another brand before we bought the Millie and I never received the level of support or the quality of product from the other company. The ease of servicing the APQS is phenemonal.

Carl

What? Was there an announcement of new wheels that I didn't catch? (I was busy with a wedding in January) I just now read that Linda Stellar is using them. Why wouldn't APQS let us know that they were available?? What kind of marketing is that!

Teri

The new wheels are black and I've got mine on my Millennium. It was a easy installation.

I never had any problems with the old brown wheels, it did take a bit of tweaking the adjustments, but once I got the "feel" that I liked working with my machine just glided. So with that in mind, I thought that "how could their new wheels be any better"??? Well, they are immensely better, more stable, when your quilting your machine is just right there....it's hard to describe.

I highly recommend the new APQS wheels for sure.

Linda B.

Oregon

APQS Millennium

Okay, I have read several posts both here and on other lists about the new wheels. Several have said they love them. Some are mentioning getting axles and wheels and others are getting just wheels. So.......

what's the deal?????

Of course, I'm interested in anything that will make the machine glide!

Thanks for all the info. I have talked to Mary from Country Lane Quilting and will be receiving my new wheels, axles, etc. and a new arm attachment of some sort for my Hartley Fence ( not part of the wheel setup). Mary and Janet are in Iowa for meeting with all the other APQS dealers so they will be bringing my goodies home with them.:)

Now back to work, so I can pay for them too!!!

Love this quilting "job"

Guest Linda S

Well, I kind of wanted the whole new shebang, but Mark told me I didn't need it, so I just got the wheels. I hope that mine works as well as everyone else's, but I don't know. Guess I will have to try the machines at MQX and see what the difference is.

Linda

Linda, I have had my Milli since Dec. 2000 so perhaps that is why I needed the whole thing. I do have the newer channel locks and carriage. Also got the extra bar or extension or whatever it is to use my Hartley Fence. You have the Circle Lord, right?? Maybe one day, cause when I look at their website, I want them all!!

Guest Linda S

Well, I got to play today, and I guess I'm fine without new axles, etc. These new wheels make a lot of difference, especinally in doing fine quilting at slower speeds.

Carol, I don't have a circle lord. I'm trying to do enough quilts to be able to get one at MQX.

Linda

• 4 weeks later...

Archived