What about Quilt-EZ?

Oh I'm happy with my Circle Lord too. It's just going to take many, many more uses to pay for itself than it will for anything else in my studio, including of course, my hands and imagination!

Custom is the way of the world here. Our newest quilter in town, a good friend of mine, was showing me her collection of pantos to get my opinion on them. LOVED them, too bad we don't get more of a chance to use them. She's quite talented and creative and we have spoiled our customers to no end! They love it when they get something orginal and unique to their quilt. So custom, custom, custom we will quilt and keep hoping for more opportunities to use our patterns and tools!

I don't think I would like to be in an area where customs were the norm, don't get me wrong I do like them, the work behind them and such but I like to get a quilt on and off within a day or a day and a half at the latest otherwise it feels like forever. I am grateful for pantos and the designers that make them so I can offer my customers something that looks really nice and isn't going to break the bank.

I think that's why I like the templates, it makes it easy and fast and the customers love them as well.

Joann

I, too, have the Hartley Fence and would like to sell it because I don't use it. Also, the CL 10" Baptist Fan (King size) is for sale for the same reason. My clients just don't seem interested in it, so I am selling it.

Anyone interested, please contact me via e-mail at needles2nails@msn.com

The HF comes with six designs.

Thanks.

Archived