Good price?

I don't know about the price, but if you really want to long arm, I wouldn't start with this.  I'd look for a good deal on an old APQS, Gammill, or Nolting.  Nothing will kill satisfaction/fun long arming like poor equipment.  The "real" long arms are industrial quality machines, so even old ones can be made to work great.  You'll probably have to boost your budget a few hundred dollars, but in the end you'll be much happier.  Just the opinion of someone who's had 4 different long arms.  Jim

I agree completely with what Jim said.  

On this machine there is no room to quilt anything other than something just a few inches long.  The area of the quilt that has been quilted and rolled onto the back roller will very quickly fill up the throat of the machine.  It will be impossible to continue quilting.  This machine was not made to move over the fabric, but to have the fabric move under the foot.  I would imagine that it would be difficult to get good tension.

There are used longarms available for sale that would serve you well and save much frustration.  Look for a machine that was purpose built.

Good luck with you search.  I hope that you are able to find a machine that is within your budget and that you can enjoy.