WHOOOOOO HHOOOOOOO!!!!!

After agonizing for weeks and being in a constant state of envy over some of you ladies here with your toys, I decided to bite the bullet and order the CL:-) I deserve it! LOL, I told my husband that when he bought another big boat and a big ol welder he didn't even hesitate. Why do women drag their feet over spending on toys for themselves? Anyhow I would like some input on which template to get for my first go around. The large Aztec looks very interesting. What did all you CL ladies choose and what do you really really use?

Dancing on Happy Feet here,

Jeanette & Alice Nolting

Being a new CL owner I can tell you what my favs are so far:P

1)The basic CL of course

2)Spiral template ther reg. one to start

3)Sq spiral (my next purchase comming soon)

4)Concentric squares

5)Lg crosshatching Tile

Aztec, Ginko, and the others are fun and are good investments but to start I would go with the above first, because they are a no brainer to use and require no thought in design prep. Where as the other templates require more thought when it comes to size of block back ground fill, fills to add in between medallions etc...These would be good for the 2nd phase of CL investment.

As for the large templates I would deffinately get the swirls, fan clam (a 2 for 1 deal), the new square dancing one is nice as well. Rope is fun but you may not use it as much as the above large templates so should probably wait till phase 2 of CL investment.

Think about what your customers would like.

Joann

I am a new CL owner myself...I love my King Zig-Zag...love it...love it!!! You might want to go to the Gadgets and Goodies section of this chat under Circle Lord and look at the other templates the ladies have suggested there. I printed it off and made a spread sheet to see who like what the best...that didn't work...everyone likes everything the best :D Also, I'm sure you have done this...but look at the webshots with each template to see what they can do. And remember they are very easy to use. You don't need to be intimidated by a design. Good luck...you will have so much fun.

Mary Beth

I have to say the Ginko template is one of my favorites. A no brainer template. The Aztec is a must. CL also has the mini Aztec for smaller areas. There are hundreds of designs hidden is this template. Of course the king and queen size templates are so wonderful. You can watch TV while doing those. I find them faster and easier than pantos.

Okay, I'm not excited at all -------then why was I up roaming around at 4am? At 8 am I was on the phone to Michael placing my order. I wound up ordering the basic unit and the larger Aztec along with the book for it. I plan on ordering the spiral and the ginko and the crosshatch templates in October. Husband is paying for this initial order and I will be getting the next ones myself. I'm wondering how long it will take to get here - he said he is quite busy but would try to ship it today. I am interested most in the motif/block templates. I have a huge selection of pantos for general E2E customers plus I freehand a lot. I lied, I am SOOOO excited...:-) Now I have to go out to the studio and tell Alice that I ordered her some new toys.

Jeanette & Alice

Archived