Lenni in Hershey PA

Hi Sandra-

You would have to talk to the guys from Circle Lord. They would have to get the measurements on Lenni and I am sure they would be able to come up with a fit, but talk to them directly.

At this point I do not know for sure, but if not now I cannot imagine it would take long for them to get a set up for it.

Sheri

• 2 weeks later...

Grrrrr.....!!! :o We need Lenni out HERE! No fair! No fair!! :P

So..... those of you who got to SEE and HANDLE Lenni in Hershey already, please let the rest of us plebes know what he's like, would ya? If I promise to stop posting frustrated silliness will you let us know, will you please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? or a strawberry, if you don't like cherries, which I don't...... eh?

Hi all. We had so much fun with Lenni in our APQS booth in Hershey this past weekend. People were lined up ready to try her! I love the stitch regulator, glad to see a sturdy 10' table, thank heavens for the laser I can move from front to back (did that many times over the duration of the show) and L size bobbin/smart bobbin. We ran all sorts of threads on Lenni as well, with ease. We've got really smart quilters on the east side of America! They jumped all over Lenni and placed their orders. Way to go!!

I think I need a bigger booth at shows now, just to accommodate all the quilters waiting in line to try the Lenni! ;)

Cheers,

Lisa

Lisa L. Langlais

AUTHORIZED APQS Rep.

Springfield, VA 22153-1013 (WASHINGTON DC AREA)

703-440-8157

CELL: 703-967-2675

REVEL IN EACH OTHERS SUCCESS KNOWING FULL WELL THERE IS ENOUGH TO GO AROUND. ~~~ANONYMOUS

• 1 month later...

Archived