Packing for Innovations

What are crocs?

Portable CD player - check!

Wire for portable CD player - check!

Case for portable CD player - check!

Headphones for portable CD player - check!

Go-to-sleep CD in portable CD player - check!

Batteries for portable CD player! - Check!

What's missing? Oh yeah! DD's permission to borrow her portable CD player! LOL! Better get THAT, or I'll be toast when I get back!

What ARE crocs?

Just a heads-up for quilters new to Innovations---

Your CLASS number is not your CLASSROOM number!!!! (Don't ask!!)

The main floor registration desk is actually the second floor.

Floor 3 is the vendors, show, Gammills in the lobby, and 300 numbered classes.

The same for the 400 numbered classes--up one floor where there will also be a lunch area.

Looks like there are some classes at the Sheraton (across one street ) and on floor 5. See you tomorrow!!!

I haven't started getting ready--except for doing a thread inventory!! And I'm on vacation this week!

LOL - thread inventory? You mean I really shouldn't buy that fourth cone of a certain color of King Tut that I'm always drawn to (and haven't used yet :P)? I'll try to get my excel sheet loaded into my Axim so I don't mess up this time.

Linda

Linda--I inventoried my thread today and I have three cones each of two different King Tut threads!! At least I know what I like!! Hope to see you Saturday.

And Patty--I didn't mean to scare you!! When you pick up your packet tomorrow, the classroom numbers will be there. Also, if you still have the catalog you will find the classroom numbers there. With seven classes myself over three days, I will only be visiting three different rooms. Maybe I can get a chair with my name on it!!!

Get some sleep and see you soon, everybody!

Archived