Rob's Rulers - French Curve rulers

shadows4

Does anyone have any Rob's Rulers? I bought several at MQS this year and can't figure out how to use them. I've written Rob's Rulers 2 emails asking for any instructions they might have, one on July 24 and one on August 17. I got a reply to the first one saying to send my address and they'd send them but I never received anything. The second email they didn't even bother to respond to.

Does anyone know how to use the French Curve rulers? When I bought them I thought I knew how to use them, but then, I got them home and they didn't make sense. I bought the spiral (which I'm not sure is worth the trouble) and curved crosshatch also, and the ribbon rulers. The ribbon rulers are pretty easy to use, and I really like them.

Is there anyone who has the French Curve rulers who could help me figure them out? I had thought they were for making feathers, but my brain isn't clueing in on the technique, though I've tried it out.

post--13461898552226_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just got something in the mail from Rob's Rulers! I got an email also saying that they had the wrong address on the instructions and it came back to them and they just found it. They sent me a few instructions, a catalog, and a ruler! And said that I could exchange something if it wasn't what I had hoped for. I have to admit I wasn't feeling like spending money there again, but now I would.

Archived