Wedding Quilt is done...bring on the baby!!

SInce I seem to be covering a lot of things going on here I'll Skip names and just do comments. Don't want to confuse everyone. :) BTW, I use the punctuation faces 'cause I don't know how to get those cute little funny faces on my post. I checked off the "disable smiles" but nothing happens when I click on the face?? Oh well.

The r&w quilt is gorgeous! Since I'm a part time Montanan the Mozark name. Think the quilt police would let that pass? :] I really like the Terry Twists. Haven't seen them before but I'll have to try it on my DM.

Soo glad Jen's contractions stopped and she wasn't pre-eclampsic. That would have been bad. Mmmm big feet, I took after my Gram on that one and our 3 boys followed. 2 Size 14 and one 16! Sean size 16 had a size 1 foot at birth! BTW he's 6' 5 1/2 so he needs that base. The others are only 6' 4. ;).

I like the idea of those templates. Amazing what you learn on a blog. I'd never heard of them for a LA.. Guess that's something I'll have to add to my wish list along with the machine.

Hey Marlette,

My DH is 6' 4" and wears a 14 EEEE. My oldest setp-son is 6' 8" and wears a 16 also. Since I am 5' 11" I told my DH it is a good thing we didn't have children together....it would have been a 7' tall girl, too clumsy to play basketball:)

Thank you for the compliments on the quilt. Since Jen doesn't know beans about quilts, she won't care that it's pieced wrong. Note to self...pay attention!!

We are chugging right along with the pregnancy now. Jen is tired all the time, and her feet and hands are puffy. She goes to the doctor weekly now, so today she will see him again, and is going to ask for a break from work. She has about 3 - 4 weeks to go...They change things all the time...she tells me she is nine months pregnant, because there is a 10 month gestation...funny, in the old days we were only pregnant 9 months...glad I had my kids 28 years ago....I couldn't do that for 10 months:D Gotta get busy on her baby room...

April - hope you are feeling better...

Jen has a sonogram yesterday and Haylee was sucking on her bottom lip or her thumb...Jen sucked on the inside of her bottom lip all the time, and still does. She said she didn't want to tell the tech that Haylee comes by it honest ;)

I can't wait to see her in her completed room either...I haven't even started the quilt yet.

Archived