Pre-Design at MQS 2008

Loes

Hi everyone,

I am very proud to announce that I will be teaching a class at MQS 2008!

The class "In your dreams.... you can create quilting designs" will be a fun and active designing class showing how to get inspired by everything you see around you and how to convert those shapes into usable continuous line quilting designs. I will be showing tips and tricks how to create truly original and new quilting designs.

Hope to see all of you in Kansas.

Loes

WOW!!! Cool, Claudia.....count me on taking a class from you too.....I don't care what the class is on.......with you as a teacher it will be a hoot....:P You are so far above what I can do that it will be a privilage.....I can't wait. See you next May........YIPPEE!!!!

Renae

Hi Mary Beth,

Yes, definitely!

You can draw, really: if you can move a longarm machine head to finish quilts, then you are a true artist!

My class will teach how to turn ideas in your head (and really they are in your head, perhaps even without you being aware of it) into quilting designs. I will show lots of details of buildings, of iron balconies, tapestry, ceilings - stuff you see every day, and will give you the right tips and tricks to turn those into continuous lines.

With Pre-Design it is a snap to create quilting designs from your own ideas. And the easy tools in Pre-Design make it possible to draw, even if you think you can't. Pre-Design is a vector drawing program: you draw by clicking from point to point. So even if you don't have steady hand, lines will still be nice and smooth!

After my class, you can draw - I promise!

Looking forward to meet you in Kansas!!

Loes

Archived