Turbo bobbin winder

Laurie

Laurie, does the rod, post, thing that holds the bobbin on have little flanges on it you could spread out a bit? Mine sure isn\'t a Turbo winder, so am not sure.. Hope you find a solution soon. At times I have to use one thread of a real narrow rubber band to hold it on.

RitaR

Rita - the bobbin is tight on the post -- the post doesn\'t spin unless something is held against it with some pressure.....

I think it is something on the inside not engaging properly......

It\'s frustrating to have to stand there and make it work. I could be quilting while the bobbin winds!

I second Heidi\'s suggestion now that I understand. Something inside isn\'t making contact..

Hope it\'s fixed soon, I know what you mean about having to stand there.. lol, I have a foot feed on my old thing and it has to be depressed to wind a bobbin.

Good Luck, RitaR

I\'m having the same problem. I learned it is the rubber flange that has worn down. I spoke with Amy today and she is sending me a new one. She said it isn\'t too difficult to replace. You need to remove the side plastic cover which exposes the interior. Good luck.

Lisa Potter

buzzybeequilting.com

Archived