2005 HQ 16 w/SR for Sale

Sherry,

Is your HQ still for sale? Have been considering getting a LA or MA for personal use and maybe some others tho not a business. Did you like working with the HQ? How long is the table? I\'ve been doing all of my quilts on my Viking DM.

I have 2 king quilts to do for my 2 sons\' anniversaries and can\'t imagine doing them on my SE DM.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Marlette, I have a SR HQ16 that sounds like the listed set up. I love it. For the size it\'s a great machine with a good stitch. You can do pantos up to 12.5 inches from the back of the machine and free hand from the front. My table is adjustable from 7 feet to I think 14 feet. I have it set up to 7 feet right now because I have limited space. I also was doing my quilts on a Viking and trying to shove a queen sized quilt through a 7" throat almost sent me over the edge. I have found the service/support dept. at HQ to be pretty poor, however they do have some good educational videos on their web site that you might want to check out. DB

DB,

Is your HQ16 new? A friend got an HQ-16 with SR in summer 2006 and she is just getting comfortable with it. She does nice curly-qs from the front.

She borrowed a few of my pantos to try and she found that she could not use anything bigger than 9". Is there a feature that enables you to use a 12" panto? I\'m sure that she would love to be able to get some of the bigger patterns.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived