most common quilts

Hi Cheryl,

I mostly receive Log Cabins, Rail Fence and a variety of stars.

You will love your Milenmium. Had mine for 4 years and still enjoying every minute with her. Let us know when you get yours and if you have any questions, there is always someone to help here on the board and APQS is the greatest for any kind of help.

Hi,

I receive quite a variety of tops. Even when there are repeats, either the colors or fabrics make it interesting and I usually come up with totally different ideas for the same pattern. The only time I was really bored was during the stack-n-whack phase. I had a terrible time trying to come up with different ideas.

Sometimes I have a vague idea of what I want to do, (or not do!), when I see a quilt. A few have really stumped me, but I managed to come up with something in the end. I try not to plan too far in advance. I pull out the next few I'll be working on, work through some ideas and then call the customers and firm up a plan. I don't like to come up with something on the spot as I often change my mind. My customers understand this is how I work and are very patient with me.

Kay

• 9 months later...

Archived