I Can Post Pictures Now !!!!

All's I can say is WOW!!! I saw the pics up front of the post and had NO idea that you actually quited the pictures!!! As I read through all the post, I slowly realized what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o:o Do you draw it on first? Or do you just go for it? Either way ,,,,,,,this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! double WOW!!!! and TRIPLE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! linda

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK just to keep you all up to date, yes we are working on a book... have been talking about a video for a few years but have not done it just yet but it will come... the video will be easy... I could talk and quilt for hours on or off camera:D But the book although I am working hard at getting it together... it's the instructions that I have a hard time... not the what to do the how to put it on paper... I'd rather be quilting. But Cheryl is working hard at getting me to get it done:( I just keep saying "lets add more pictures and less words", or "hay, what if I just whip up another quilt and take more pics to add" :P LOL I am really hard to keep in line LOL but I will let you know when and where to get it once it's done. Thanks for alllllll your kind words. Oh and for those of you asking about show and tell at camp... yes I will be bringing my thread art ... and this year I will show a new quilt, I will also be doing a breakfast club thing at MQX with Karen.. we do a combined trunk show of her whole cloth's and my thread art... It called Two Journeys to the Same Destination... so if you are going to MQX sign up and come have breakfast with us LOL

Sue you are an absolute ARTIST!!!!! It's wonderful to click on this forum and see what others are doing and have to fan my face from having a spontaneous hot flash from the excitement at looking at gorgeous work like yours.

Annnnnnnnnnddddddd you have kids too?! Wonder woman - that's what you are. (BTW I got your freehand filler pattern book from Shana's rec's on this list - awesome book!)

Sue!! Each time I see more of your work the more I am amazed. Had to forward the link to this page to a friend and she loved it. Would love to see you do a book.

Can't wait until Houston as I will be seeing you there again this year. Still saving at this point, but the trip to Germany with the kids was wonderful this summer.

Keep up the good work and making the rest of us want to practice to get better.

Rona in Mid-MO :-)

Archived