I Can Post Pictures Now !!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous Sue! I met you at the Houston show--of course you remember me, right?! In any case, you pulled my friend and I aside and showed us a quilt you were working on of Japanese geishas--all done in amazing thread work. By the way, I bought a machine at the show. I have been quilting up a storm and loving it. If I can figure out how to post a picture, I\'ll share. But I am like a maniac to finish a quilt for our guild\'s show here in Bakersfield, CA. . . so back to work!

OK Just one more quilt and then I have to take the girls... Alanna, Jessie and Alexis shopping... Oh for all those who don\'t have a clue who I am and what I do.... this is my thread art stuff.... I put fabric on my Freedom and then pick lots of different threads and sit on my stool and turn up my music LOUD and stitch away!!!!!!!

post--13461898904026_thumb.jpg

Yes I am teaching this again in 2008, I think at MQX, MQS, Houston and I really don\'t remember where else... I\'ve only had one cup of coffee... my web site will be up soon and I will have a page on it called "Where on earth is Sue??" Jon has a list of everywhere I will be in 2008, shows and classes and stuff... the site will be www.canadianquilterschoice.com start looking for it in mid Feb... It goes live just as I hit the road again... perfect timing for me oh sooo sad for Jon LOL

This morning, my jaws have been DROPPED!

This you can do on a longarm??????!!!!!!! How amazing and astounding! Sue, you are a true artist and dedicated to your passion. Hats off to you, my dear.

Aside from the kudos - how long have you been at it?

Wondering if there is hope for an aspiring "newbie"....

Wow thank you alllllll !!!!! I did my first thread art quilt my first year with a longarm, I had been longarming for about 9 or 10 months I will see if I have a pic of it and post it. Since that first one I am hooked, it is my passion and I could do it 24/7 365 days of the week!!! I do it for fun, for me and even though they take for ever to finish it\'s worth every second for me once its done. The one I am working on now has been in progress for almost two years I am hoping to enter it somewhere if I ever get it done LOL. OK I promised these girls I would take them shopping so here we go.

Archived