Can you identify this quilt pattern?

This is the first of four quilts a lady has brought to me--and she would love to know the name of the pattern and I don't have a clue. She's a prolific piecer--although the other 3 quilts are smaller than this. She just wants an overall meander or loop pattern--so two questions: What's the pattern...and do you ever get over wanting to custom quilt every pretty quilt you receive? I guess if you are overwhelmed with business that would make a difference! Thanks! Jane

post--13461899019802_thumb.jpg

Sorry I don\'t have an answer to either question, but that is a pretty quilt and from what I could see, pretty quilting too. Will you let us know the answer if you find it? Good luck.

Can anyone remember the Assoc. or Org. that can identify quilt patterns.. I always forget.

RitaR

I guess I am unusual in that I love pantos! I figure they are a good way of quilting everyday quilts, I know how they are going to turn out, and they are so QUICK!!

I just finished two custom quilts which took way too long for the amount I will get paid for them because, as far as I could see, they had to be freehanded cuz of the way they were pieced. Now i just want to do a few panto quilts to relax.

Sylvia

Archived