Duluth Quilt Show

Shewhoquilts

• 3 weeks later...

Below is the answer that I have received from Helen after I emailed her. Hope this helps those of you who are planning on attending.

Sheryl

[sheryl…

Sorry for my slow response - - I have been out on medical leave since Dec. 12. My husband and I got hit by a car while we were walking (on the sidewalk) the evening of December 11th. We were both hurt and have been recovering since then…getting better each day and looking forward to getting back to “normal” by spring. I won’t go into all of the details; just know that we are happy to be alive. J

As for QTW 2008 - - the dates are August 14-15-16. It won’t be a big quilt show like I’ve done in the past…rather, the focus will be educational-only: workshops, lectures, demonstrations. I hope to update my web site soon and you can access further information there: www.quiltingonthewaterfront.com

Thanks for your patience and continued interest in QTW,

Helen

Quilting on the Waterfront

Duluth, MN]

Thank you for the information, Helen. Many of us have enjoyed the QTW show in Duluth - and enjoyed Duluth along with the show. Many thanks to you for that...

I\'m so sorry to hear of the difficulties you and your husband are going through. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Continue to feel better.

Joann Farley

Independence, MO

Please keep in mind that the post that I put up about the QTW in August 2008 contains information from Helen that she had emailed me. I am sure she would appreciate all of your well wishes, but as she did not post this info she probably will not see your responses.

I am sorry for any confusion I may have caused but I do state in my previous post that the info I am posting is from Helen and I do also sign my name to that post.

Sheryl

Archived