Posting Photos !!!!

I think I am having an extended "Senior Moment" today. I know I have posted photos right from my computer in the chat area before without them being posted at webshots or some other place. Today I can\'t get any of them to post!!! I read the instructions re: the file being less than 1 mb and I have resized the photos to a less than 1 mb size. Still, I click on the "add attachment" link, - go to "browse" pick the photo - in the little "attachment" box it shows the .jpg file name. Then, when I click on "post" - only the text comes up NO PHOTO! Any help is appreciated............:o

Jimmy, I think your pictures are TOO big. If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, you can quickly and easily resize these. I always choose the "Web Large" to resize and then save it. VIOLA! it is ready to attach here; not too big and not too small... it\'s just right...like Goldilocks says...

Give \'er a try. Good luck! :)

PS: Mary Beth, I love that Erma Bombeck quote. ROFLOL!! :P

I did resize them,

First in Paint Shop Pro so that that they were less than 60 kb - since the instructions say they must be less than 1 mb. Didn\'t post.

Secondly I tried resizing them in Paint and followed the instructions to change them from 100 to 50. Didn\'t post.

Third I went to the Microsoft Office Picture Manager, selected the photo - resized it to "Web Large". Then I went through the whole process of posting Again. STILL nothing will post. It is REALLY Frustrating.

When I post them first on webshots they don\'t show up large enough to show stitching. AT first I thought maybe it was a change in the way the site works since it was down over the week end but I see that other people have posted nice photos on the chat pages today.

Archived