EZQ for sale PRICE REDUCED! SOLD!!!

I have a \'89 EZQ for sale on a 12ft wood table with brand new canvas and zippers. It has been modified with front controls and handles to do free-hand work and has a laser light that can be moved from the back to the front. Includes stand-alone bobbin winder, bobbins, needles, some pantos and threads to get you started. I can send pictures via e-mail upon request. I am in San Diego. Shipping and delivery will be buyers responsibility. I have run a successful business with this oldie but goodie for 4 yrs. Have ordered a LENNI! but will miss this old friend. Asking $2,200.00 Lowering the price to $1,800.00! Husband says I can\'t take posession of LENNI till Nellie is gone! Living in a 5th-wheel, no room for both!

My e-mail address: jeanne.knowles@gmail.com

Hey Barb! So good to see your smiling face. We went to the desert for the week-end so we got to drive thru that snow. I took lots of pictures but it doesn\'t compete with your snow levels!

Love right back to you and Agnes - I\'m making tops for the Lutheran church now. Their comfort quilt program.

Miss you guys terribly.

Hi Patty,

The EZQ was sold by APQS quite a few years ago. It\'s actually a Consew head and is considered a "short" arm. They are workhorses, that\'s for sure. This is a very low cost way to get into "stand up" quilting, and with the modifications made to this machine, you\'ve got more versatility than it did originally. I believe this machine has a 12" throat, but not sure.

Here\'s an old picture of it from my APQS files. It looks to me tho\' like this is mounted on an Ultimate 2 frame as it appears too big for the machine head.

post--13461899229493_thumb.jpeg

Patty,

The EZQ is one of APQS\' first machines and it\'s a short-arm. It has an 11in. head which gives you about 8in. of work area. It was orignally designed to do pantos, but my DH who is an electrician modified it for me with front handles and controls. It does not have a stitch regulator but is a inexpensive way to learn the art of quilting and see if you want to invest the larger amount for a machine with all the bells and whistles. I can send you pictures by e-mail if you\'d like.

I have one of these EZQ Machines,,, I never traded mind in when I upgraded to the Ulitmate II Machine which I have now,,,

You are right they are work horses,,, and very heavy,,I quilted a queen size quilt on mind with out any problem...You can never go wrong if you are just starting out,,,and they are so easy to operate...I loved mind so good I decided to keep it,,,and I still have it today,,,

Wilma

name.bmp

Wilma,

I agree, I love my EZQ. I call her Nellie, after my grandmother. But I don\'t have room for both machines. I recently moved to San Diego from Northern Idaho and we now live in a large 5th-wheel trailer! It is a toy hauler with a separate 17ft. garage that is my studio! My husband has fixed it up nicely for me with a system across the back wall to display quilts and lots of storage cabinets for all my "stuff". But unfortunately, Nellie has to go.

Jeanne

Hey Linda, thank you for the welcome. I think of you every time we drive thru Ramona past your LQS. We ride ATV\'s in Ocotillo Wells.

Living in a 5th wheel is a new experience, I\'ll tell you, but we\'re adjusting. I tell my DH we should start a business called Quilts and Quads. He\'s a safety instructor on the week-ends.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you guys,

The EZQ was our 2nd machine and was a trusted work horse. I even made a handle for the front of the machine with an on/off button on it. It made it easier to do freeform from the front of the machine instead of looking over the back and straining your neck. take care..zeke..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Greetings Fellow Quilters,

I too have an EZ Q professional Decorative Quilting Machine for Sale.  I've retired and don't do nearly as much quilting, in addition have renovated and no longer have the necessary space.  The machine is in excellent condition and is looking for a home> . Anyone interested for $1700.00?  I'm also inclduing quilting patterns, a self-winding bobbin, quilting books and an Elna Press.  How's that?

Archived