My Baby was Bitten.....

Great job, Kelly. I can\'t manage a panto, somehow following the lines with that little red light just doesn\'t happen for me. You should be very proud of yourself.

I have a 7 yr old grandson. Maybe it is time to see if I can get him interested. And I think my 5 yr old granddaughter might be interested. I also have a very close friend whose DIL is interested in quilting. She is in her late 20\'s so another chance to pass it on. I will be starting to teach her this spring.

Laura,

Your DD is darling. How lucky are you to have her so interested in quilting. We need a lot of he younger girls and guys to do this. It\'s so satisfying to them once they get started. Our DGD had never stayed with us before (she\'s 9) but when she came 3 wks ago to learn to sew she was so excited over making her pillowcases she talked about it to everyone. Her 3 younger siblings want to learn too. I sister and 2 brothers! Yeah for the boys. We had 3 sons and they all learned how to sew. I taught my nephew too. He made Halloween costumes for his kids for 7 yrs!

Archived