(NOT) DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Keep visualizing that you have all the Happy Paying customers, delighted with your work, that you can easily service each week. THink how that feels to have those customers. Do it every day. Say to yourself " I am so happy now that I have all the Happy Paying customers I can handle and they are delighted with my work". Try it!

Finally got in touch with somebody at the lady\'s house (son, husband??). Anyway he says he drove her to Alamo to drop the quilts off at the quilter on Sunday. (The $40 gal). I just wish she would have called me and told me. I would love to see how her DWR looks with an 8" panto on it.

Crumbs.....Now I\'m not to sure I would want a person like this anyways....If they aren\'t honest enough to tell you that they found someone else, then I\'m not sure I\'d like doing business with them. I\'m sorry, but next time she calls remember her name...and then ask her point blank why she took them elsewhere. If she is looking for cheap, then she got it...I just hope they aren\'t so bad that she wants you to take them out and to start over.

Archived