(NOT) DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

:P:P:P:P:P:P

I had to step away from the computer for a few minutes. I just got a cool phone call and I just have to share.

I mentioned that a lady called me last week to ask me to do some quilts for her. She wanted to know about batting, backing, prices, etc. I have to admit that when I hung up the phone I honestly didn\'t think she\'d call back. I figured it was just another one of those people who call to scope out prices, or call and then say they can\'t afford it. There are LOTS of those people around here.

ANYWAY, she just called back. She is going to drive to Jackson tomorrow to buy backing fabric and batting from Hancocks. THen she\'s coming here Saturday about noon to drop off THREE

quilts. AND one\'s a DWR that she wants custom qulting on. The other two are a basket applique and a duck applique. She just wants "penny an inch" on those.

I\'m SO EXCITED (YEAH, I\'M SINGING).

I\'ll take pictures of what she brings so y\'all can give me lots of cool quilting ideas.

:D:D:D:D

WOOHOO, Teresa! I\'m so excited for you! This is soooo great! Three at a time from one customer? Can\'t wait to see what she brings you and "hear" all the advise you get and then see what you decide on. You are so talented, it will only take a few to get your name out there. If she has three for you bet she knows other toppers, too. This could be contagious!

Now you don\'t know what kept her from coming. It could have been an emergency or something else fun to do. I\'ve had that happen to me also. Keep the faith. If it\'s meant to be it will be. If she doesn;t show up, it may be for the better as she may keep doing that.

Maybe she isn\'t answering her phone because she is enroute to you. Some people just think because you\'re a business that they can just show up whenever. I\'ve had that happen to me. Hang in there, it will happen. DB

Sorry to hear the lady was a no show, perhaps there was an emergency in her family that she had to tend to or maybe when she made the appointment with you she forgot to write the info down then later forgot that she even had an appointment and went away for the weekend. Anything is possible, but if she did indeed blow you off on purpose then her behavior is just plain rude and childish.

Archived