Good price on a Towa Gauge

Yikes Shana--the newsletter says web site orders to the "contiguous states"--that leaves you out, I guess. Sorry. Hey, when I get the next white elephant box, I will put in whatever you want from Bayside! That is, unless you make it here for Innovations before the box gets to me!

Sign up for the newsletter from Bayside. Pam always has something priced great--whether it is pattern boards, thread, whatever.

Hi Angie--the newsletter says web orders with free shipping for March Madness. Will you make Innovations this year? Hope so!!

Yah, we often get left out on the shipping deals and depending on what it is, we get nailed with the shipping. We\'re part of the US but not the "contiguous" part, even though we really are connected through that large piece of country called CANADA! :P

Thanks for the info, Linda. I understand that our Longarm guild gals up here often coordinate and order big supply orders together as a group to save on shipping, and then when the goodies arrive, we parcel it out amongst ourselves. It\'s nice to have the support between ourselves as a group, isn\'t it? :)

Archived