A question....

Laurie

• 2 weeks later...

I see you didn\'t get any reply\'s but maybe you have gotten the answer already elsewhere. The HF is specific to APQS. All Hartley products were manufctured for APQS only. Although, I would imagine you could use the vertical and horizontal spool holders on other machines.

Wow, and I thought I knew the right answer to that question. :P I always thought that the Hartley products were designed for APQS machines only. I guess I was wrong, sorry ladies.

I would still think that if you have a fence that fits our machines, it would not work on the Nolting because of the horizontal wheels. It would have to be designed for Nolting.

Maybe someone with the "right answer" can chime in here, Myrna, Mark, Dawn, anyone?

The Hartley Products were designed specifically for the APQS. But when the Hartley Fence first came out there were no other products on the market for doing perfect circles so I think other brands of machines went to Hartley and asked for the Fence for their specific brand of machine. I could be wrong here, but I think this is the case, Myrna or someone can chime in if I\'m wrong. :)

Take care,

Thanks for all the replies.......

The reason I was asking is because Tish (who is in my LA group) has a fence she wants to sell. Another member of my group (who has a Nolting) was interested in maybe buying it.

Since it wouldn\'t have been a fence originally made for a Nolting, it doesn\'t seem like it would be compatable.

Archived