An Apple a Day....

I LOVE my applecore. Sherry showed us this handy little gadget at our class. I had to order two of the thin ones from Australia and glue them together. Thank goodness Sherry is making them available to all of us. They are the greatest. You can use them for convex, concave, irregular shapes, echoing, you name it. It stays right on my gadget shelf next to my machine at all times. I\'m gettin me a green apple.

:P:P:P:P

Nancy

Sherry,

I still have the Braid ruler I bought months ago and still can\'t figure out how to use. Will you be at MQS so I can see a demo? I hate having a perfectly good ruler sitting around not being used. I just can\'t make heads or tails of the instructions on the paper that came with it. Are there good instructions with varying ways to use the Apple Core?

HEY VICTORIA,

You won\'t need instructions for the apple core. Once you have it in your hand, it is hard to put down if you are doing anything where you need to guide the needle. Continuous curves, echoing, anything curvy. I turn it as I go to make sure I don\'t wonk off somewhere when I am doing anything curvy. Sure beats sewing through my finger! I even use it to guide along when I am trying to stitch really really close. It just kind of hugs the foot without restricting the movement. Try it, you will like it.

Nancy:D:D:D

Archived