MQS - What to bring?

Originally posted by SheriB

I\'m driving, and will either take MY Ford F150 4 x 4 off road truck, or hubby\'s Explorer. Hummm...which one will hold more? LOL!

Sheri, definitely the F150 will hold more!! If necessary, you could always put a tarp over the entire purchase in the bed of the truck and tie it down with a rope so nothing flies out the back on the way home... ;)

Sheri: I live in Oklahoma City, sort of. I doubt you would know where Edmond or Kingston are, so OKC is close enough.

I was driving the Expedition today and decided it is too noisy, and it doesn\'t have the XM radio in it that DH bought me for Christmas. So, it\'s the Camry for us.

Where are you staying while at MQS? Phyllis and I are staying at the Sheraton. I could not believe they made us pay extra for a tiny refrigerator. I better take tiny bottles of water and tiny snacks, lol.

Hugs, Joy

Joy, I too am at the Sheraton! This is awsome!

Im arriving Monday noonish. My first class is the nite class w/Myrna.

I signed up late, thinking I wasnt going to go this year, due to daughter\'s wedding, however, Shana (bless her ever luv\'n soul) talked me into going so we could give ea other the Butla Hugs !!!

I cant wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived