Rising Star / Cozy Quilt Pattern

Saw a quilt on this site using the Rising Star pattern by Cozy Quilt Club. Loved the quilting and wanted to share with a friend who is a longarm quilter (and can do the beautiful feathers used on this project). Can anyone tell me where to find it? Would sure appreciate any help.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn. I had some pictures of my Rising Stars quilt posted on this site recently. It\'s probably the quilt you are talking about. Mary Beth gave you the link to the pattern. Here\'s a link to a picture of the quilting. Send me a U2U if you need more details about the quilting.

Debbi

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=10575&page=1#pid97628

Thanks for all of the info - I sent it to my friend; she is a beautiful quilter and has been wonderful about giving me help. (And the Good Lord knows I needed help!!!)

Bought the pattern and am sorting through my stash to find just the right fabrics for this project - and will put it in a box while I finish another project.

Have to finish at least one project before I can start something new. Am learning to discipline myself. That is really funny!!!

Anyway, thanks for all the help from Mary Beth and Debbi. Love your quilt, Debbi and love reading Mary Beth\'s posts.

Marilyn

Archived