Thread for sale

I am cleaning out excess supplies. I will be retiring and won\'t get near to using all my thread. (Love color) So I am selling these new , 2000yd. unopened spools of thread.

1ea #302 Rubies 4ea #314 Plum Pudding

1 #303 Purple Passion 1 #315 Batiks

1 #304 The Blues 1 #316 Babytalk

1 #305 Lullaby 1 #320 Sand Dunes

1 #306 Harvest 1 #323 Aztec

1 #307 Wild Berries 1 #324 Holly Polly

1 #308 Black Cherry 1 #325 Sunkissed

1 #309 Halloween 1 #327 Oceans

3 #310 Landscapes 1 #330 Fall Splendor

1 #311 April Showers 1 #332 Rainbow Sherbet

2 #312 Homespun 1 #333 Strawberry Parfait

1 #335 Amazon 1 #336 Olde World

These threads sell for $21.95 and I\'m selling them for $19.00 each plus shipping.

Just used some poly quilter today. The black/orange. The only bobbin thread that worked w/it was So Fine. I had a terrible problem w/breaking when I started the spool. Wonder if it had some winding issues. This is very heavy thread, for those not familiar w/it.

Hi Sheri - I couldn\'t remember what I paid for it so I went on line to a distributor and that was the price quoted. I can\'t buy wholesale as I sell absolutely nothing and wholesale put a lot more paperwork into my business. Thanks for the info. And, yes it is a heavy thread but I found it works great on sweatshirts to see the quilting. Can\'t wait to retire to finally do something for me. ;)

I have a while before I retire but don\'t need everything I have. I will continue to do some quilting for others but mainly I want to have some fun myself. I haven\'t been able to sew for myself at all for at least 7-8 years. My husband had a fit when I said I was selling some stuff. I decided to keep that thread as he loves using it. I really don\'t care for it because it\'s so thick but it really works well on sweatshirts and I have a bunch I want to make after seeing all the wonderful jackets you guys have made. I\'m also trying to sort through pantos to get rid of and as fast as I can make a pile to get rid of he goes through it and takes most of them back. Grrrrrrr!!!! It\'s very interesting being in business with your spouse. :mad:

The quilt I just finished with the Topper and two templates, was all variegated light green Poly Quilter.. only had one thread break when just about done.. used prewound bobbins. I\'ve also used it before with signature Efird in the bobbin.. and not one break on that one either. I love it. and there are times I like my stitching to show and this quilt was one of them.. actuyally wished it showed more..

I hate Lava, and don\'t prefer King Tut.. odd, huh? lol

RitaR

Archived