3rd Roller Bar - Part 2 - "Little Adapter"

Hi everyone,

In a previous post Clovismom indicated my DH makes an adapter used when you remove the 3rd bar. DH will make the 3rd roller bar adapter for $35 which includes shipping, etc. I love having the 3rd bar off and it is just so easy to put it back on if I do decide to use it. I like to get up close and personal with the quilt top so the "Little Adapter" is just the ticket.

If you wish to order please send me an email at peachfarmer@sbcglobal.net. I will forward more info and picture to you at that time. The picture will be ready tomorrow.

Thanks.

Guest Linda S

By 3rd roller, are you talking about the quilt roller at the front of the machine, or the leveler bar back by the take up roller? Makes a big difference, as I don\'t like to float my quilts.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Oh - great idea, but no, I don\'t float. I want all the control I can get over my quilts and I need that quilt bar. The leveler bar I would love to do without, but I\'m told it will really mess up my quilting if I take it off, so I leave it there.

Isn\'t it great to have men in our lives who invent these things for us? My brother installed hydraulics for me while I was away at MQX and I just love them. He\'s a good boy!

Linda

Linda,

Hey, who needs a man? We are woman hear us roar lol. Actually, I did the same thing using a piece of PVC the same size and used my little saw and drummel and cut a slit on one end and slipped it on the original bolt. Worked fine. I just recently put the bar back on and realized I like it on better for various reasons although I usually float my quilts. Also, my hydraulics are sitting there for my little brother to put on this weekend. Can\'t wait.

Hi Jean. I copied and pasted your email address twice now. You could also try emailing me at peachfarmer@sbcglobal.net. I\'ve been getting mail just fine. Then I can respond to you with the order form.

Linday, check your email also.

Thanks for your interest.

Archived