Quilt Camp Mowana

sewbobby

Hi Everyone, I will be going to Deloa\'s Quilt Camp Mowana and was hoping that we could start a chat with info on which airport, how to get to camp from the airport and just anything else to do with Quilt Camp. My email address is sewbobby@yahoo.com

Thanks

Barb

Hi, I probably don\'t have any info you are after,, we are driving in a day or two early, and don\'t know if we head home or to Wisc when we leave.. it all depends.. maybe Michican, or neither.

I\'ve not been before, Heidi M pesterd me and badgered me and poked and prodded (not) till I finally said All right, I

agreed to go, now she has to lower gas prices!!!

RitaR.

Hi Rita, Thanks for responding, wish I lived withing driving range, but I\'m way over in CA. I know we will have a fantastic time and learn loads. I am always so motivated to try new things when I come home from hands on LA classes.

Hope to meet you at Camp

Barb

I\'ll be there, along with three other quilters from Louisiana. We have not finialized our travel plans. We are going a few days early so we can visit a museum in Vermont to see the Dear Jane quilt. When we finalize our plans I will post. We may be able to go by an airport and pick up a few people.

Have a great weekend!!

Sandra

Rita - sorry can\'t do anything about the gas but pray it goes down...sure wish my Daddy was an oil tycoon cause my inheritance would be huge!

Barb - as Rita said I went last year and had a great time. I learned so much and the teaching staff were just wonderful! We laughed until and cheeks and sides hurt! I haven\'t decided for sure but I think I\'ll be driving in this year. I flew in last year. I\'ll be thinking about it and doing a little research before I decide for sure. I\'ll be meeting up with a friend for a couple of days after camp this year as I did last year. We just had a few wonderful girl days after camp! We had so much fun we said we would make it a yearly event! If I drive I\'ll probably drive to her house or meet her somewhere in between.

Sandra - let me know if you come to VT. Where in VT are you going? I live in upstate NY and can be in VT in 45 minutes so you could always stop by my house on your way to camp if you need a place to stay. I have plenty of room for you and then I could follow you to camp. Hubby would be thrilled that I wasn\'t traveling alone the whole way. It is about 9 hours from my house to camp.

For those of you coming from Cleveland airport it is just over an hours drive to camp and it is a really easy drive!

Archived