Tea Cup Quilt

Very pretty quilt - love the colors and great stitching!! I think you would be safe to stitch over it, looks like you took nice little stitches.... but that would be hard for me to do. I think I would like to just do a flowing, McTavish kind of stitch around the pots and between the flowers. Please post a finished photo - it is just beautiful!! Oh - and SID around the basket blocks....

I have everything to make this quilt....patterns from Crabapple Hill, and fabric for the blocks. I have even put the embroidery patterns on fabric. It has been sitting in my UFO pile for at least 2 years. I love anything Crabapple Hill. Seeing your quilt makes me think that I\'d better start in on mine....after I finish a quilt that I have started. :D So many quilt patterns, so little time!

Guest Linda S

Oh don\'t get me going! I\'ve just been doing too much internet shopping even though I have no time to piece. I swear, when I retire in a year and a half, I\'ll have enough fabric and patterns to keep me making quilts till I\'m 100! That is a very nice quilt. I can\'t wait to see it quilted.

Linda

Archived